Here are some Do’s and Don’ts for the Preparation of IAS Prelims. Have a look at the points prepared on Do’s and Don’ts and proceed in the final touch up for the upcoming IAS Prelims.
• Follow a healthy schedule for each day before Exam.
• Drink a lot of water to keep your body hydrated. A healthy body does possess a healthy mind.
• Intake a good diet; junk and oil-spicy rich foods have bad health impacts.
• Plan every day according to the need and try to achieve the listed to dos
• Have sufficient sleep; a tired brain can not work productively.
• Read out some jokes or poems or short stories in between studies to give yourself a break from the monotonous routine studies.
• Play games with friends sometimes to refresh you up.
• Watch a movie that at some point of time motivated you to do good in life.
• Have some herbal tea between studies for a fresh feeling. And make sure that you drink tea and coffee in limited amount.
• Instead of getting into too much of tea and coffee to avoid sleepy and dozy feeling, get into some light Yoga or Breathing Exercise. This way you will stay fit and you will not feel lethargic also. However, it is always suggested that you should go off for sleeping whenever you feel like. A good amount of sleep will gift you with a fresh mind always.
• Be confident always. This is the best way to motivate self.
• Try to surround yourself with all positive energy. This will give you a good feeling all the time for a better and easier preparation.
• Do not panic if you can not someday fulfill your target; we all are human beings, we have limitations. If you can not achieve your target on someday, instead of panicking or feeling bad, give a second chance and try to fulfill them at that time.
• Do not cut yourself completely from the social life, just because it is Exam time. As breaks between studies, go out for sometime, talk to people whom you consider to be nice.
• Do not indulge yourself too much into tea and coffee. These stuff are good till you intake them within limitation i.e. 2 cups a day may be. But as tea and coffee contains caffeine, so consuming them in huge quantity will create health problems.
• Do not exhaust yourself with longer study hours. Take breaks in between for better remembrance and better production.
• Do not plan any new topic for study when only a few days are left for Exam. This may confuse you and bring your confidence level low. Instead, make revision more than one time so that you gain confidence and will surely motivate you constantly.
• Do not get involved into any negative emotions before exam. We, human beings are intelligent enough to manage things according to our comfort. So, avoid any kind of emotional stuff that gives a bad feeling during Exam preparation.